Statistically, women have fewer accidents than men and therefore have lower insurance rates. Even so, if you’re a woman you still want to get the cheapest insurance you can. Here’s how to do just that.
Because women’s insurance rates can vary as much as $1,000 between companies for the same type of policy, the first thing you need to do is to find the company with the best rates.
The quickest and easiest way to that is to go to an online insurance comparison website. There you’ll get get quotes from top-ranked companies so you can compare rates. (See link below.)
Maximize Your Discounts
Once you’re on the comparison site you’ll need to fill out an online questionnaire so you can get a quote that fits your needs. As you fill out the questionnaire you’ll be able include discounts for your policy. Here are the ones that will save you the most money:
* Increase you deductible if you can afford to pay it.
* Decline collision and comprehensive coverage if your car is worth less than your premium.
* Decline medical coverage if you already have medical insurance that covers you.
* Decline towing coverage if you have it through AAA or somewhere else.
* If you have two cars, insure them with the same company.
* Decline rental car coverage if you don’t want it.
* Include all the discounts you’re entitled to for security features like anti-theft devices, airbags, anti-lock brakes, and automatic seat belts.
Last, but not least, you’ll want to go to a consumer rating site like Epinions.com to get the inside scoop on the company you choose, to find out how they treat their customers and how quickly they pay their claims.
Visit or click on the following link to get free car insurance quotes from A-rated companies and see how much you can save. You can get more insurance tips by checking out their “Articles” section.
The author, Brian Stevens, is a former insurance agent and financial consultant who has written extensively on how to get cheap car insurance for women.